Family Counseling Services
Life can be challenging sometimes, and we want you to know you don’t have to face it alone. Maybe you or a loved one is struggling with sudden life changes, substance abuse or trauma and would like to see how family counseling could help. Maybe you’re in need of social services and want to learn what resources are available to you. No matter what support you need, ACFS is here to help.
Due to safety concerns related to the current COVID-19 pandemic, counseling is available via telehealth only. Our web-based telehealth platform makes it convenient and accessible for individuals all across Texas to start their visit.
The child and family counseling services our mental health professionals provide include any of the following benefits:
- Adding to your positive support system
- Helping with communication
- Learning new techniques to manage hard life events
- Practicing coping skills for general stress
- Providing new ways to see a difficult situation
- Working through ongoing mental illness
- And so much more
If you're ready to start your counseling journey, click on the "Become a New Client” form—available in English and Spanish.
Have more questions? We have more answers! Click on the buttons below for: