- Marriage and Family Therapy Graduate Program (track: Child & Adolescents) - Abilene Christian University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology | Minor in Spanish - University of Texas at Arlington
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD)
- ABA Therapist
Specialties/Areas of Focus
- Family Support Expert
- Became certified as an FSE in 2018 with CARD. This title consisted of having monthly support calls with the parents of the kids we were providing services to, checking in and making sure everything was going good with them, providing resources to the parents, and providing support to the parents as needed.
- Board Certified Autism Technician
- Became a BCAT in 2018 with CARD. Went through the required training with the company and was provided with supervision as well.
- Gaby was born and raised in Fort Worth and loves the city she is in. Gaby has over 5 years of experience with young children from the ages of 4-12, with a focus on Autism. She is working on getting her Masters through ACUs Marriage and Family Therapy Program. Gaby has two fur babies at the moment but plans on getting 8 more in the future. Her favorite things to do when she is not helping others is read a good book, enjoy a good boxing session, and have quality time with her family.