- Master of Science (M.S.) in Counseling, A CACREP accredited program - University of North Texas
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology - University of North Texas
- Intensive Religion; Environmental Studies - Bali School for International Training - Bali, Indonesia
- Intensive Spanish Language; Gender Studies; Malaga University - Malaga, Spain
Specialties/Areas of Focus
- LGBTQ+ Issues
- Born in the heart of the Piney Woods, Patrick is an East Texas native who now calls DFW home. When Patrick is not doing counseling work, you might find him catching up with friends, exercising, traveling, cooking, reading, or playing with his dog and best pal, Maxie.
- Patrick works with adult clients from a Person-Centered Counseling perspective. He believes that when people are given the right therapeutic environment, they are able to tap into their own inner wisdom to begin the process toward healing. Patrick is interested in working with clients experiencing a variety of issues including anxiety, depression, addiction, trauma, relationship stress, and family conflict. Patrick is especially eager to work with clients exploring spirituality and with members of the LGBTQ+ community.