- B.A. In Psychology - Texas State University
- Currently Finishing M.S. In Clinical Counseling - University of North Texas
- Telehealth Certified
- African-American Male Dialogue and Mentorship - Texas State University
- Counseling & Human Services at UNT Campus
- Adults & Adolescents
- College Students
Specialties/Areas of Focus
- Tobin has training in adult and adolescent clients. His specialties are depression, anxiety, coping skills, goal setting, and increasing self-esteem.
Tobin graduated with his degree in psychology in 2017. During his undergraduate years, he mentored in an on-campus program called the "African-American Male Dialogue Series". He led multiple psychoeducational events, that taught healthy coping skills and stress relief for students. Currently, he is working through his graduate program to obtain his M.S. in Clinical counseling for adults. During this time, he has been trained in emergency counseling, group counseling, and one on one counseling. In order to be qualified, he has been observed and thoroughly critiqued by proven and trusted therapists throughout his program. He currently practices cognitive-behavioral therapy with mindfulness techniques. Tobin works with his clients to build a safe place to process emotions, and grow into the life the client wants to live. He is working to break the stigma against men therapy, and hopes to cultivate healing in the lives of everyone he meets.