Mariana Marquez Vega, LMSW
- Master of Social Work
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (2018)
- 2020 - Present: Alliance Child & Family Solutions, Therapist
- 2019 - 2019: Wellbridge Healthcare, Therapist
- 2018 - 2019: Southwest Key Programs, Clinician
- 2018 - 2018: Tropical Texas Behavioral Health, Case Manager
- 2018 - 2018 Tropical Texas Behavioral Health, Intern
- 2017 - 2017: Rio Grande State Center, Intern
- 2017 - 2017: Cameron County Mental Health Task Force, Intern
- 2015 - 2016: Edinburg Parks and Recreation, Group Leader
- 2015 - 2015: Amador Rodriquez Juvenile Boot Camp, Intern
Areas of Treatment
Mariana is bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish. She found her first job as a case manager at a Behavioral Health clinic for youth and families. She then expanded her career as a Clinician at an immigrant shelter for teenage boys. During that experience, she discovered a passion for mental health in teenagers with diagnoses such as depression, anxiety, bipolar, ADHD, PTSD, grief, and anger management. She then relocated six hours north to the outskirts of Fort Worth and expanded her experience to adults and geriatrics.
Want to schedule directly with Mariana? Complete your New Client Forms at go.acfstexas.com/intake!