Virginia Salmeron, LPC-Associate
- Masters of Arts in Counseling
- Dallas Baptist University (2014)
- Dual Bachelors of Arts in Psychology and Child Development
- California State University, Los Angeles (2010)
- 2020 - Present: Alliance Child & Family Solutions, Bilingual GAPP Coordinator and Therapist
- 2019 - 2020: Irving Family Advocacy Center, Bilingual Therapist
- 2018-2019: Metro Care Services, Qualified Mental Health Professional, C&A Outpatient
- 2013-2017: Head Start of Greater Dallas, Teacher, Special Services Specialist
- 2013-2014: Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, Practicum Student Counselor
Virginia is a native of Los Angeles currently living in Arlington, TX. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, singing, hiking, attending church, volunteering and spending time with her family.
Areas of Treatment
Virginia has always been passionate about children and the entire family unit. She has worked with clients from various backgrounds, including Spanish speaking clients. She has experience working with a wide range of ages and issues from young children and adolescents to adults. Areas include behavioral issues, anxiety, depression sexual abuse, trauma, PTSD, domestic violence and marriage and family counseling.