Courtney Jordan, LPC-S
Courtney Jordan, LPC-S - Clinical Therapist
- Masters of Arts in Counseling
- Dallas Baptist University (2012)
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology and Education
- Southwestern Adventist University (2010)
- 2015 - Present: Alliance Child & Family Solutions, Clinical Therapist
- 2013 - 2016: Sundance Behavioral Healthcare, Director of Outpatient Admissions/Assistant Administrator/Intake Manager/Intake Coordinator/Program Therapist (Elementary, Teen, and Adult)
- 2014 - 2014: The Warm Place, Group Facilitator
Courtney is a native of the greater Fort Worth area, where she currently resides with her husband, babies, and two mischievous cats. In her spare time (outside of work AND caring for her premie twin son and daughter), she enjoys traveling, reading, volunteering, singing, attending church, and spending time with her family.
Areas of Treatment
Courtney has always been passionate about working in the helping field and leading others to achieve their fullest potential. She actively sees clients from various backgrounds. She has experience working with a wide range of ages and issues from very young children with severe behavioral issues all the way to adults who simply wish to strengthen their marriage or overall functioning. She was also recently recognized in DFW Child Magazine as a "Mom-Approved Practitioner" in 2016, 2017, and 2018 for her work in the Counseling field.