Jeffrey "Jeff" Hastings, LPC
Jeffrey "Jeff" Hastings, LPC - Clinical Therapist in Medicaid Subcontractor Program
- Masters of Arts in Christian Counseling
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Dallas (2013)
- 2017 - Present: Alliance Child & Family Solutions, Therapist
- 2016 - 2017: Innovations - Mesa Springs, Program Therapist
- 2015 - 2016: Sundance Behavioral Healthcare, Program Therapist
- 2014 - 2015: Bair Foundation, Social Service Worker
- 2013 - 2014: The Oaks Baptist Church, Interim Youth Pastor
Areas of Treatment
Jeff enjoys the diversity of working with all ages, individuals, couples, and families. He has significant experience working with adolescents, particularly males, and individuals who may have recently been discharged from inpatient or PHP/IOP settings.
Jeff will only be seeing Clients with Medicaid on a Part-Time Basis in an effort to expand our community reach.