Rhonda Sue Smith, LPC-Associate
Rhonda Smith, M.S., LPC-Associate
Supervised by Melinda Anne Kallmeyer, M.Ed., LPC-S
- Master of Science, Clinical Mental Health
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center (05/2022)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing Management
- 2021 – Present: Alliance Child & Family Solutions, Student Intern then LPC-Associate
- 2021 – 2022: Sereneco Wellness, Mental Health, Addiction & Recovery, Counseling Intern
Specialties/Areas of Focus
- Specialties/Areas of Focus
- Person-Centered therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Anger Management
- Juveniles with Delinquent Behavior
- Reluctant Clients
- Clients without insurance or self-pay clients
Rhonda first began with Alliance Child & Family Solutions ("ACFS") while completing her Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health at the Texas Tech University Health Science Center. She entered the mental health field as it was her life-long dream to work with others as they confront some of life’s difficulties. Rhonda’s client-centered, non-directive approach begins with building a safe space to promote change and personal growth in her clients.
If you or your loved one is hesitant to participate in counseling, Rhonda works with reluctant clients and young people with delinquent behavior to provide therapy that will empower them to choose positive coping skills and social behavior.
Remember, there is hope for a brighter tomorrow. The first step is the hardest, start the journey toward improved mental and behavioral health with a supportive counselor by your side. Let’s do this together!