Zayle Riddle, LPC
Zayle Riddle, LPC - Clinical Therapist in Medicaid Subcontractor Program
- Master of Education in Counseling w/ a Specialization in Mental Health Counseling
- Lamar University (2019)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Relations/Advertising
- Texas Wesleyan University (2009)
- 2021 - Present: Alliance Child & Family Solutions, Therapist
- 2020 - Present: Pecan Valley Centers, Therapist
- 2019 - 2020: Crisis Counselor at MWISD
- 2011 - 2019: Educator at MWISD
Areas of Treatment
Zayle is a Licensed Professional Counselor who has worked with children, adolescents, and adults. She is very experienced in working with children, after her years of teaching and working in Special Education. Zayle specializes in working with individuals ages 10 & up dealing with trauma/abuse, PTSD, anxiety, depression, anger, ADHD, behavioral issues, LGBTQ, as well as siblings.
Zayle will only be seeing Clients with Medicaid on a Part-Time Basis in an effort to expand our community reach.