Camille Davis Hayes, Ph.D.
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology (2003)
- Master of Science
- Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology (1999)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Dillard University (1995)
- 2019 - Present: Alliance Child & Family Solutions, Director of Operations
- 2017 - 2018: HGCD School of Dental Assisting, Remote Advisor/Administrator/Registrar
- 2010 - 2015: Hayes General & Cosmetic Dentistry, Office Coordinator
- 2007 - 2008: Donaldson Wellness Center, Post-Doc/Assistant Training Director
- 2006 - 2007: Metrocare Services BPS Clinic, Post Doc ‘Psychologist’ (under supervision) –
- 2001 - 2002: Aurora Psychiatric Hospital, Intake Coordinator; C/A Unit Therapist
Camille lives in Desoto with her husband, children, two dogs, cat and pet tortoise. She is an avid reader and enjoys spending time with her family taking walks, bike riding and hiking. Originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Camille has an extensive background in mental health but has taken some time to raise her family. She is eager to assist the families and individuals seeking services from ACFS.