- Masters in Science in Educational Psychology (started October 2020)
- Bachelor's Degree with a Major in Psychology (2014)
- Associates Degree in General Studies (2014)
- Alliance Child & Family Solutions- Billing Coordinator
- Santa Rosa ISD- History Teacher
- Tropical Texas Behavioral Health- IDD Case Manager II
- Cameron County Auditor's Office- Assistant Auditor
Myra resides in the Rio Grande Valley area with her husband, daughters and three dogs. Myra has experience in working in the mental health field as an advocate for those with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Her heart has always been to use her education and passion to serve the community. Outside of work, she loves spending time with her family and creating new and fun memories.