New Client Forms - Click the Applicable Button to Complete
Before beginning, please make sure you have all of the following documents to ensure a streamlined scheduling process.
STEP 1: Please be sure you have the following items available:
- Your Health Insurance Card (if using benefits for services) - front/back pictures
- Copy of Birth Certificate for ALL Minor Children who will receive counseling, regardless of individual or family services
- Relevant Court Documents (if applicable) for any individual subject to a court order or custody document
- Minor child(ren) - divorce, custody decree, child support orders, etc.
- Adults - guardianship orders
- Current list of Medications and Allergies (we are required to ask for this information)
- Contact information for your Primary Care Physician (as insurance and best practice guidelines require that we coordinate care)
STEP 2: In addition, we will ask several Pre-Screening questions to ensure we are the best fit. If at any point you receive a pop-up that we are not a good fit, please do not proceed with signing consent forms or adding additional information to the process. These questions center around several key items including:
- We do NOT accept EAP plans (unfortunately, we still show up on a number of insurance websites - we're sorry about this!)
- We do NOT accept AMERIGROUP (we DO take most OTHER Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Insurance)
- We can NOT prescribe medications.
- We do NOT complete psychological evaluations to determine learning disabilities.
- We DO have in-person appointments, but not all providers will be in-network.
- All appointments must be open to weekday, daytime appointments as we do not hold intakes for evenings or weekends.
Please be sure to read each question carefully before moving forward with your intake for services. We provide these pre-screening questions to be respectful of your time as you look for a provider.
STEP 3: Select the button to complete forms for the Client (individual, couple, family) that will be receiving services.
Release of Information
We encourage collaboration between our agency/therapists and other professionals involved in your care. You can now complete our Release of Information electronically in order to disclose information between our agency and another provider.
Please be prepared to upload a copy of your photo identification upon completion of the form. Clicking the button below will redirect you to our HIPAA compliant form to complete online OR you can choose to download then send. If downloading the PDF version of the form, please note that you will need to send the fully completed forms along with a copy of your Photo Identification via fax to 817-405-3364 or via e-mail to email@example.com.
2023 Consent Forms/Policies
Custody Clarification Forms
Agency Policies & Procedures
These forms are referenced in our updated New Client Forms and are available for review here on our website at any time. Clicking on the button will download a PDF copy of the current form.
Established Clients - Need to log into the Client Portal?
For Clients needing to upload forms to their New Client Forms *OR* who are seeing one of our Midlevel Therapists or Graduate Practicum Interns.
For Clients seeing one of our LCSW, LMFT, or LPC Licensed Therapists (typically using insurance for your session).