Our History & Mission to Provide Family Counseling
The mission of Alliance Child & Family Solutions (ACFS) is to provide life-changing child and family counseling services to all Texans, with a high focus on access for underserved and vulnerable populations.
Our experienced therapists and robust services assist people of nearly all ages and backgrounds with mental health struggles and trauma. ACFS provides these services regardless of income, insurance or ability to pay.
- We provide services across the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth area—specifically in Aledo, Arlington, Burleson, Fort Worth, Hurst-Euless-Bedford (HEB), Keller, Plano, Southlake.
- We work with the four Family Resource Centers of Fort Worth Independent School District in a partnership that allows us to provide services to school-aged children where help is needed most.
- Through telehealth services, we can serve individuals across all of Texas.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have provided free telehealth counseling for individuals in any part of Texas who have been furloughed, laid off, reduced hours or face other economic hardship. This program is extended through May 2021.
- Lastly, we are launching our Greater Access & Partnership Program (GAPP) to bridge the gaps between clients in the community, law enforcement intervention, mental health and essential community resources.
Since our founding in 2013, we have successfully provided mental health support to children and families. In October 2019, ACFS became a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.