The mission of Alliance Child & Family Solutions (“ACFS”) is to provide life-changing counseling services to all Texans, with a high focus on access for underserved and vulnerable populations.
Our experienced therapists and robust services assist nearly all ages, backgrounds, and issues, primarily revolving around trauma. ACFS provides these services regardless of income, insurance, or ability to pay.
- We provide services across the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth area (specifically in Aledo, Arlington, Burleson, Fort Worth, Hurst-Euless-Bedford (HEB), Keller, Plano, Southlake).
- We work with the four Family Resource Centers of Fort Worth Independent School District in a partnership that allows us to provide services to school-aged children where help is needed most.
- Through telehealth services, we can serve individuals across ALL of Texas.
- During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have provided FREE Telehealth Counseling for individuals in any part of Texas who have been furloughed, laid off, reduced hours, or other economic hardship from the pandemic. This program extended through May 2021.
- Lastly, we are launching our Greater Access & Partnership Program (GAPP) to bridge the gaps between clients in the community, law enforcement intervention, mental health, and essential community resources.
Our History is unique in that we have been successfully operating since our establishment in February 2013 and then in October 2019 became a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.